[CF-Devel] Apply container bug / GTK client question

Sun Jun 1 02:48:31 CDT 2003

Hi (again)

       Would some command like 'close <sack|bag|chest|luggage|whatever>' be

      sufficient?  Or maybe some specific flag to apply (apply -c for close

      or something)?  Now that I know how you are using the attributes, I am

      in a better position to say what might be ways to make a fix that

      meets your needs.

Actually, what bothers (?) me is that the logic is different in the
server & the (GTK) client. The server correctly closes and unapplies the
container, but the GTK CLIENT reapplies it straight away. IMHO this is
more a matter of client mishandling / mistake than a missing command.
After all if you click the 'close' button, the container is closed and
unapplied, which is the behaviour i for one would expect to have by
simply using 'apply <container name>'.
Wonder if i'm clear enough lol.

Nicolas

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com