[CF-Devel] Spell directory layout.

Tue Jun 10 23:42:17 CDT 2003

Mark Wedel wrote:

       I'd probably prefer something other than NPC.  To me, NPC suggests

      friendly creatures that help out the players - I'm not sure that is

      really the case - taking a very quick look at the human folder, there

      are certain enemies there.

       That said, I'm sure some re-orginization in that directory probably

      is in order.

     Well I was actually going to move only the more NPCish types - humanoids
that are not overtly hostile.  I would move for example the sailor or
the elves but not the pirate or the madman or the necromancer...  I was
suggesting this since I am also going to shuck out some more NPC types
like halflings, some more dwarves, some dragons...  Of course any
monster could be an NPC and any NPC could be a monster but It would be
nice to have the more NPC types together.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com