[CF-Devel] Can't physically attack powerful monsters

Fri Jun 13 09:58:33 CDT 2003

I can't claw/karate some monsters.
First I thought that might be because I worship rugilli who
requests that creatures immune to fire shall not be harmed.
but now I made a test character and he can claw the dragon high
lord in the dragon cave without worshipping and when worshipping
rugilli.
I don't understand it.
I am a big fire dragon (fire hatchling) and my test player is a
quetzalcoatl.
I am a wizard, test is a barbarian.

I now created x, a firehatchling wizard, just like me, ki. X
worships rugilli. After killed a dragon (with a little help, but
he finished him), a creature immune to fire, he still could claw
another dragon, even with immolation, IIRC. I have not seen ki
immolate for ages.

Is it possible that when becoming higher level when worshipping
rugilli that you can't physically attack mighty monsters? For a
moment I thought that only applies to fire immune monsters as ki
can claw chinese dragons, but that turned out to be probably due
to their less might - ki can't claw electric dragons - or are
they immune to fire, too. Don't think so. Nah, they are not.

What's going on here?

Thanks, Bernhard

--
Low end Serverhousing ab 25 e inkl. 1x 11 e/GB, etc.:

     http://bksys.at

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com