[CF-Devel] gtk splash screen

Tue Jun 24 23:43:47 CDT 2003

      Oh, and I would point out that the Crossfire logo used in the splash

     screen

      uses the old dragon image.  (Personally I like the old dragon image

     better.

      I also liked the old cyclops image.  Perhaps those images could be brought

      back for new monsters?)

     The cyclops image (and the dragon likely) is still there, it is in the
classic image set where flat perspective images belong (as opposed to this
difficult to capture offset perspective image business in the base set).
The classic images arent just crummy old images you know - they are
different style of images - some of them are very nice.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com