[CF-Devel] gtk splash screen

Wed Jun 25 00:14:12 CDT 2003

      I second that!!! :-)

      I find the base images rather ugly, because a lot of details of monsters

      are obscured by the perspective. I <em>really</em> like some of the new

      "classic" images like the big wizard, the Dread Knights, and the

      <shameless self-plug> Dread </shameless self-plug>. Let's face it, the

      base image Dread looks like a cartoon puffball with an eye. It just does

      not live up to the Dread's reputation of being a very dangerous giant

      beholder, much less its *name*. My Dread image at least looks scary, as it

      should be! ;-)

While on the subject of shamlessness, I wouldn't mind if someone (anyone?)
wanted to assist in fixing up the player images still without movement
animations (race and class images) for some of the classic images - (I
havent even finished the base set yet and it will be forever before I get to
the classic ones.)  So long as the classic *player* images suck the whole
set sucks...no one wants their character to look bad...

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com