[CF-Devel] Follower of Lythander - to good weapon

Wed Jun 25 15:58:21 CDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 10:49:50PM +0200,

     scachi at gmx.de

      wrote:

      Magnus Kronhamn <

      mak at solace.mh.se

      > wrote:88

      > And i can asume that you meant 'of Devourers' and not lythander right?

      > I do agree that the death attack is really overpowered in most places,

      > but then again it does nothing at all if your not high enough lvl.

      > And it not working on weapons with slaying is kinda lousy if you ask me...

      I meant 'of Devourers', you are right.

      Then this game realy misses some realy highlevel areas, where I have

      problems to fight through.

     [snip]

Try ancient pupland. Guaranteed you won't be able to make it through
without some serious strategic thinking. Some monsters may be outright
impossible for certain character classes (like the Evil Masters, see my
other message).

The peace of mind--from knowing that viruses which exploit Microsoft system
vulnerabilities cannot touch Linux--is priceless. -- Frustrated system
administrator.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com