[CF-Devel] Follower of Lythander - to good weapon

Wed Jun 25 15:49:50 CDT 2003

Magnus Kronhamn <

     mak at solace.mh.se

     > wrote:88

      And i can asume that you meant 'of Devourers' and not lythander right?

      I do agree that the death attack is really overpowered in most places,

      but then again it does nothing at all if your not high enough lvl.

      And it not working on weapons with slaying is kinda lousy if you ask me...

     I meant 'of Devourers', you are right.
Then this game realy misses some realy highlevel areas, where I have problems to
fight through.

      Mana regen on the other hand isnt bad at all with the proper stuff, I'd

      suggest you get your little wizard over to the tower of magi and get

      yourself the midnight robe and staff of magi and those. they rock!

     Hm, never get in there. This Area is one of the few I haven't played yet.

I think I'll start a character on metalforge for some new fun :-)

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com