[CF-Devel] Follower of Lythander - to good weapon

Wed Jun 25 16:05:49 CDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 10:59:53PM +0200, Magnus Kronhamn wrote:
[snip]

      Actually i ment stacking stat buffs, used to be able to cast strength etc

      untill you had 30 in all your combat stats and rock on with a wizard to.

Ahhh, I see.

[snip]

      Actually i dont think we have item_power activated on our local server

      as you describe it, can wear a total itempower way above what it says

      you should be able to.

      But it, or something else?, still effects if you can use enchant armor

      scrolls on your item instead of having every item go to +10 like it did

      before

     [snip]

Oh, I think that's just a new limit introduced to armor enchantments. The
maximum enchantment is now +5, instead of +10 (or +12) like before. Also,
there seems to be a new restriction on what kinds of armor can be
enchanted; I find that cloaks cannot be enchanted at all. (Well, cloaks of
protection, at least. Enchanting non-magical cloaks seems to be pretty
useless, since it doesn't affect your ac.)

Why is a river rich? 'cos it has two banks.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com