[CF-Devel] Follower of Lythander - to good weapon

Wed Jun 25 15:59:53 CDT 2003

      > The new spell stacking code i think creates a huge difference between

      > the different classes, err races, classes dont really matter much.

      > Although they did kinda ruin the wizard class for me personaly =(

      Oh, you mean like stacked holy possession, stacked armour, etc.? Yeah,

      ancient pupland is a LOT harder without stacked holy poss. I find it

      pretty much impossible to kill the Evil Masters without using cheesy

      tactics like holy orbs in directors. With the current armor enchantment

      limits, I can only get up to -35 ac, and these beasts have wc -100.

Actually i ment stacking stat buffs, used to be able to cast strength etc
untill you had 30 in all your combat stats and rock on with a wizard to.

      Also, it kinda sucks if a low-level character managed to think of a clever

      way to get a high-level item, only to find that he cannot use it because

      the item_power is set too high. But I guess it can be argued both ways,

      and I'll have to actually play on a server that enforces item_power to

      judge how well it's working.

Actually i dont think we have item_power activated on our local server
as you describe it, can wear a total itempower way above what it says
you should be able to.
But it, or something else?, still effects if you can use enchant armor
scrolls on your item instead of having every item go to +10 like it did
before

 // mak

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com