[CF-Devel] Problem in displaying and refreshing of buildings

Sat Mar 22 10:13:14 CST 2003

En réponse à Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

     >:

        I presume you have tried with different characters on your server?

Yes, I've tried with some players : some having dark vision, some having xray,
some having glowing. It does the same for each.

        Very hard to diagnosis.  I haven't seen any oddities with my server,

      which is

      running CVS code.

I've tried with metalforge too (the other day it was on a server that appear on
the "metaservers" list, but not metalforge), and it work very well with it.

Yes it's very strange, but I didn't noticed before : it's not the only
displaying bug : it's the same with some "one square" spells :

Some displaying are quite buggy now : firebolt, frostbolt, small/large
lightning, ball lighting, comet, bullets etc.

And For "create food" too : I create a food, don't see it, and then, turn on all
adjacent squares : don't see it, and after, when I go on the exact square of the
food, it appear.

And with the 1.4.0 release of the server, it work perfectly. Has been a lot of
server issue on the displaying between 1.4.0 and 1.5.0/last cvs ?

It's perhaps not the code but the pictures or maps ??? but why could it makes
problems on the server code ?

Olivier.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com