[CF-Devel] Re: [Crossfire-devel] ALSA 0.9.x sound server patches

Thu Mar 20 05:32:57 CST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:28:01 -0800
Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

     > wrote:

        It seems that if alsa9 is being used, you have set up its own functions for

      things like init_audio.  yet I also see changes to the old init_audio that was

      used for older versions of alsa, with #ifdef ALSA9 .. stuff, yet that code would

      not seemed used, so just seems odd to be in place.

ah, i had forgotten about that :P

i added it there because my original plan was to have it just define ALSA_SOUND as normal, but i realized i had to do another define for it. I had forgotten to take that out :P

if ALSA9_SOUND is defined ALSA_SOUND won't be defined anyway :P

Tim Hentenaar

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com