[CF-Devel] Some oddities - Mar 3 CVS

Wed Mar 5 21:57:24 CST 2003

1) Large money rooms are back...  Some time back a change
   was made that made all the treasure rooms tiny.  After
   finding two such rooms, I ended up with maybe 1500 plat
   worth of money.  Not that I think this is a problem...
   :-) but it makes me think something changed because this
   is the first time in many moons that I got rooms this
   size.  Of course, I haven't been playing that much
   either since I've been drawing pictures and making
   maps.

2) Random maps... These screen shots show an amulet that I
   picked up in a cave near a generated shop.  It is
   unpaid...  I went back to the cave and stood where I
   found it.  mapinfo is on one of the png's.

   As I was carrying loot back to a store, the store would
   not let me enter because I had an unpaid item in my bag.