[CF-Devel] Problem in displaying and refreshing of buildings

Tue Mar 18 16:31:47 CST 2003

Hello,

I used the default compile options (and default config.h/config files). The map
file are from the 1.5.0 bigworld tarballs.

I had "default" client options : Fog of war, Darkness Code, and Best Per Pixel
Lightning, but I've just tested while disabling some options, and with the X11
Client too : It's the same.

I've tried with some of my players : with /wo Xray, with /wo dark vision, with/
wo Glowing : it looks that it's the same.

I've just made another test : The 1.5.0 client with the 1.4.0 Server, and it
works very well.

--> So it's probably a server issue (?)

I've tried to use small maps too, and it's the same with them.

BUT I've noticed I forgot to say it on the previous mail : it appear only on
undiscovered lands. When I go on an invalid square (to "see" it) and go away,
when returning on this "screen", It appear correctly.

Olivier.

En réponse à Todd Mitchell <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca

     >: