[CF-Devel] Map edges and whatnot.

Sat Mar 29 01:33:54 CST 2003

     phil at theperlguru.com

      wrote:

      I did a check on a recent server, and the same bug occured.  Exact

      steps taken to duplicate:

      Go to Siegfried's house in Ancient Pupland.  Go to the second tree

      right of the entrance, apply it.  Go to the east edge.  Then all the

      way up to the north edge.  Then step west until you see the around the

      blocked tiles.  I discovered this with the DXClient.

      Screenshot (taken a few minutes ago on metalforge) available at

      http://www.theperlguru.com/crossfire/SeeAroundCorners.png

  thanks for providing detailed directions on how to reproduce the problem.
That is very helpul.

  I've found the bug, and have a fix for it, and will check it into CVS in a
short while.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com