[CF-Devel] unipart monsters

Fri May 30 04:19:26 CDT 2003

Todd wrote:

      Well, as this screenshot shows,  the java editor seems to have no

      problem with large images.

Yes the JavaEditor can handle large images. That's mostly because
Daimonin already uses unipart images.

Sidenote: These dragons look nice, but they are ripped from
Ultima Online, aren't they? Anyways, I know you said they are just
for testing.

      There is working windows port of the GCFClient so the DX client

      can finally be laid to rest.

It's great to have a new working windows client. :-)
Now if we also had a CF server on windows that would be perfect.
I'm not sure on this, but since the CF server uses no
multimeadia stuff (graphics/sound/etc) it might not be too hard
to make it compatible, or would it be?
We already had a ported version once...
Would anyone be interested in trying to compile the CF server on windows?

Back to the unipart image topic...
Since I'm drawing myself sometimes, I'm all for going in the
unipart image direction. However, like Todd indicated, that doesn't
mean we have to switch today. We can do it step-by-step maybe.

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more

     http://www.gmx.net