[CF-Devel] unipart monsters

Sat May 31 12:33:43 CDT 2003

On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 06:38:45PM +0200, Andreas Vogl wrote:
[snip]

      Admittedly, the giant worm is not equally safe to use. It's ripped from

      final fantasy 2, a very old console game. In fact, you are right about

      this one and I'm not confident about the status of the image either.

      I do want to replace the image, but didn't manage to draw a worthy

      successor yet.

The giant worm image looks good... I'd be hard-pressed to draw another one
of similar quality!

      All other images I've drawn are 100% originals, with a possible

      exception of the medium demon which is based on a model of

      unknown origin.

     [snip]

Are you referring to the 2x2 demon? The alternate set 2x2 demon is drawn
by me, BTW... which was adapted from PeterM's greated demon. The standard
set 2x2 demon looks like just a perspective edit of it.

Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore,
if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not
smart enough to debug it. -- Brian W. Kernighan

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com