[CF-Devel] player speed idea.

Fri Oct 3 03:47:55 CDT 2003

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:54:33 -0700
Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

     > wrote:

        Things like strength and dex would not effect player speed directly.  Strength

      indirectly effects it in that a strong character can carry more.  Thus, a really

      strongh character may be half loaded at 1000 kg, where a weak character would be

      fully loaded with that gear.

1000kg it to much weight, nobody should be able to carry more than 300 kg.
Why not add a carry system like other RPG or hack n slash games.
Add the size to the object, so you can carry max 300kg and or a maximal overall size of ??.
Make default spaces for the stuff you are able to wear (equipped) at the same time, and one space for additional stuff in a default size where you can put all inactive (unequipped) stuff...
So you would be able to carry one bed, or one big clock,
but not both at the same time.

I don't like it to be able to walk around with 2 beds, one clock, 2 chairs, ... in my inventory.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com