[CF-Devel] DM Mode & non-peaceful quirk

Mon Oct 6 11:15:16 CDT 2003

      Sidenote: Something like this happened to me as well in the Arena.

      (Simply standing and doing nothing I can kill low level characters who

      simply run into me. Sounds strange, tho this char worships Ruggilli, so it

      may have been immolation, but it happened in all of a sudden and the

      death/kill message doesn't show the cause as immolation, and it's true

      mice and kobolds live longer against it. So I think it was not immolation.

      Thought I mention that, maybe something's wrong with this peacefull/not

      peacefull thing.

It's because sometimes you hit back when someone attacks you.  Peaceful
mode is not new BTW, it is just more visible now.  This hitback should
still be covered under friendly fire when you are peaceful and someone
attacks you, but remember friendly fire still does some damage and does
not effect some attacks.
Now you shouldn't be able to hit a DM at all so they shouldn't hit back
automatically however.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com