[CF-Devel] Pickup behaviour & ideas

Tue Oct 21 02:15:34 CDT 2003

       There is already a menu within the gtk client for the new pickup modes.

Yes, but it computes value based on its own internal state.
So the first time you use it it resets the pickup mode, since it doesn't
know the player's current one. (or i'm mistaking somewhere)
Also, I don't know for other clients (GTK isn't the only one used).

       I certainly wouldn't see it having a bit more fined grained control.  I

      remember there was some case where I wanted to differentiate, but don't

      remember what it is now.

I assume you mean 'wouldn't MIND see' :)
Guess I'll tweak it some at some point, then.
I think too something is weird, like arrows & bolt together, things like
that.
Also the display of the current pickup mode looks to me slightly geeky,
not that easy to understand sometimes ^.^

Nicolas

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com