[CF-Devel] On teleportation

Wed Oct 22 07:17:30 CDT 2003

      Maybe we (the characters) need a better means of navigation, like a

      sextant? This could be a device that, when applied, tells the estimated

      position relative to Scorn centre.

      Then the players could use a book to remember positions where they've

      been before, e. g. where the entry to the dungeon was on the world map.

      This would only be working in the world maps of course. And maybe only

      if the weather is good enough to see the sky.

Now that sounds like a nice idea.
Maybe we could have sextants with different centers, like Scorn, Navar,
Brest, and such.

      Bye

      Jochen

Nicolas 'Ryo'