[CF-Devel] On teleportation

Fri Oct 24 15:22:05 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 16:07, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      There are already potrals in the apartments,

Yup.  I was thinking that the apartment portal system could be revamped
a bit.  My thought would be to change it to have the apartment have a
room that has a gateway to each apartment.  When you first enter the
room from an apartment, all you see is a key and a door.  Every time you
buy a new apartment (and buy access to the room of doors, if necessary),
you open up one more connection.

Ultimately, you would buy all the available apartments, thereby having
one giant apartment with exits in many different towns.

If everyone agrees that this is a good idea, it would just be a matter
of editing the maps to make it work.

--PC

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com