[CF-Devel] New skills bug: god-given resistances disappear

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Oct 26 23:03:02 CST 2003

Bernd Edler wrote:

      I can switch the god-given aura on and off at will:

  That bug is fixed and will be committed shortly.

  The problem being that the god given abilities are put into the praying skill.
  fix_player would only process a skill if it was applied.  Thus, if you
switched skills so that praying was no longer applied, you'd lose the god given
abilities.

  I've fixed fix_player so that it always processes praying, even if not equipped.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com