[CF-Devel] New comunication commands. 'me and 'set_reply

Thu Sep 25 10:15:19 CDT 2003

[...]

        What you probably really want is 'if (op->contr->reply_to[0] == '\0') {' ...

      Check that the actual string is actually a null string.

Ops... missed it, i'll fix that today i hope.

        Otherwise, the patch seems OK.  But I think at some level, I think improving

      the handling of this on the client would be a me relevant (a better chat

      interface).

        At some level, I don't want to re-invent irc within crossfire.

What are your ideas about it? and how to do it on the client? I still didn't
look too much the client code since i thought comunication commands were meant
to be on the c_chat.c file. I really think the comunication needs to be
improved, but i'm a bit short of ideas and i would prefer to be guided on what
and maybe how to do it. If i can help, i'm all ears :)

--

      Karla  Mª  Stenger  Sábat   |

      Pando . Canelones . Uruguay |

      kstenger at montevideo.com.uy