[CF-Devel] New comunication commands. 'me and 'set_reply

Thu Sep 25 10:18:31 CDT 2003

     What are your ideas about it? and how to do it on the client? I still didn't

     look too much the client code since i thought comunication commands were meant

     to be on the c_chat.c file. I really think the comunication needs to be

     improved, but i'm a bit short of ideas and i would prefer to be guided on what

     and maybe how to do it. If i can help, i'm all ears :)

     There were some discussions about that on the mailing list, or on the
forum...
If i remember correctly, something like channels was planned...

Personally i'd like to have one tab per user i'm chatting with, and
maybe chat rooms, that is something like IRC :)
With one channel for general messages (leaves/enters/...)

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com