[CF-Devel] Re: [CF-Devel] New comunication commands. 'me and 'set_reply

Mon Sep 29 09:29:37 CDT 2003

       It seems odd to set a listen level for these.  You've subscibed to the

      channel - that suggests you want to hear them.  If you don't want to

      hear them, unsubscribe from the channel.

     I could see being subscribed to a few different channels (your guild,
friends channel,... then deciding for a while to not get any channel
messages (busy in a tricky place).  If you could do listen 2 and for a
time just ignore those channels then do listen 3 when you are done so
you can continue on with them without having to subscribe or unsubscribe
it would be handy, no?

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com