[CF-Devel] some spells weirdness

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Apr 17 20:42:15 CDT 2004

hi all,
	i'm just posting some weird things players have made me notice today:

	-the movement of objects caused by spells is also able to move an earth wall
from it's place, not sure if this one effect is intended, but my logic tells me
it shouldnt, maybe making the walls weigh more or do a check for the object not
beeing a wal before pulling it would be nice.

	-the create bomb spell seems to be less powerful than before, a player with
level 33 in pyromancy told me to have great problems to kill a cyclops with
them.

	-the charm monsters spell shouldnt give xp in the moment you charm a monster
too instead of just turning the monsters your pets and wait for them to kill a
monster to give you some xp? i think it should at least give a fraction of the
total monster's xp, but that's just my thought abput it :)

'til next time.
Katia.

--

      Karla  Mª  Stenger  Sábat   |