[CF-Devel] some spells weirdness

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Apr 18 12:12:40 CDT 2004

On April 17, 2004 09:42 pm, Karla Stenger wrote:

      hi all,

      	i'm just posting some weird things players have made me notice today:

      	-the movement of objects caused by spells is also able to move an earth

      wall from it's place, not sure if this one effect is intended, but my logic

      tells me it shouldnt, maybe making the walls weigh more or do a check for

      the object not beeing a wal before pulling it would be nice.

     This is my fault and cone spell knockback changes may be causing effects I
didn't anticipate like this.
I think making the wall weigh more is the proper thing to do as a very
powerful spell should IMHO be able to push an earth wall.  If this seems
reasonable I'll set walls at the same weight as heavy bolders.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com