[CF-Devel] Some bugs/comments in crossfire.metalforge.net

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Jan 10 13:11:55 CST 2004

Ok, I checked why some traps are broken.

Apprently, it's a missing other_arch field.
Some runes, like 'mass confusion', have the slaying field filled in (slaying
mass confusion), but no other_arch field. Those runes don't work.
Other runes, like 'rune_icestorm', have the 'other arch' field set (other_arch
spell_icestorm) and work.
So I assume it's related to that :)

I haven't checked the trap creation process ingame, so i'm not 100% sure though.

What I noticed is that 'spring_trap' would notice no item in inventory, and no
other arch -> regular attack.
A rune on the floor, for instance beginner2 in Scorn, has an inventory, thus
works correctly.

Seems there are weird things between slaying & other_arch...

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com