[CF-Devel] button-link bug?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jun 8 18:49:45 CDT 2004

In the process of map testing, I stumbled across a weird bug:
Enter the map "treasure" (map is attached to this mail),
then leave, wait till the map is saved out.
You should see the following line:

  Saving map /pup_land/ancient/volcano/treasure

Then re-enter the map.
Re-loading of the map somehow fails (player is trapped, and
surrounded by all-black squares. The server prints
the following message:

  Tried to add button-link without map.
  Tried to add button-link without map.
  Tried to add button-link without map.

I run latest CVS code and arches. Important: I'm using windows,
so it could be related to a character/ascii/linefeed parsing problem.
The bug happens every time I follow the steps described above.
It appears on other maps as well, but it only seems to happen on
maps with buttons. Button-free maps don't show any problem of this kind.

Greetings,

AndreasV

Jetzt aktivieren unter

     http://www.gmx.net/info