[CF-Devel] re: pup_land

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jun 8 22:54:40 CDT 2004

      What exactly are you planning to do? If it's just about re-saving

      maps with the JavaEditor and commiting, that shouldn't cause problems.

I have run a script that cleans up the multipart arch entries so that
just the head is stored - it fixes some issues I have seen with certain
maps and also makes the files a bit smaller and cleaner.
It appears to be working fine so far and I have cleaned up about half
the maps.  I would rather do this when you are about than when you are
not is all.

Here's the details

     http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/crossfire-devel/2004-March/005934.html

here's the script I ran

     http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/crossfire-devel/2004-March/005935.html

P.S.  I noticed that when you copy objects containing python scripts in
the JavaEditor everything is copied properly except the parameter field
(edit params).

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com