[CF-Devel] maps-bigworld/scorn/houses/jones bug

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Jun 13 22:21:40 CDT 2004

On Sunday 13 June 2004 16:55, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      I have a proposal - lets use the sourceforge patch sytem to track these

      sort of changes to maps (maybe even adding new maps too.)

      Just a suggestion - but it is more likely to get done faster (by me

      anyway) if I don't have to search through my mail to find all the map

      patches to test and commit.  It helps since I will usually do things

      when I have time so if there are a few items I can tackle in the patcher

      (or bug tracker) then I will more likely do them.

      My suggestion - upload patch to sourceforge and send a message on the

      maps mailing list saying you did it.

      This might work well for code patches/dev list too.

Works for me... It sort of slipped my mind that there was a SF site for
some reason.    I have a SF account...  I agree completely about being
able to track changes.  I use GForge heavily where I work - for the
very same reasons.

Thanks for the reminder.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com