Re: [CF-Devel] More bugs, crashes noted by players

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue May 4 10:58:51 CDT 2004

      There's an altar in the navar thaum workshop that provides horns,

      ostensibly for alchemy. However it's the wrong type of horn for

      alchemy.

      They weigh 4Kg, cost 20pp, and sell for 200pp.

      Taking 4000Kg a trip to the store nearby is a profit of 180,000 pp

      I'd PREFER if the altar returned unicorn horns, so that we could make

      magical horns. I think that the altar should ask for at least 100PP,

      if not 200pp in line with the altars in the jewelry workshops

I'll look into this.  I'm not too keen on providing unicorn horns ala vending machine however - I would like only to provide mundane components at these altars (like boots or what have you) since it isn't always the price but the rarity of an object that maintains the alchemy balance.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com