[CF-Devel] More bugs, crashes noted by players

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue May 4 13:43:49 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 10:58
Todd Mitchell wrote:

      > There's an altar in the navar thaum workshop that provides horns,

      > ostensibly for alchemy. However it's the wrong type of horn for

      > alchemy.

      > They weigh 4Kg, cost 20pp, and sell for 200pp.

      > Taking 4000Kg a trip to the store nearby is a profit of 180,000

      > pp

      > I'd PREFER if the altar returned unicorn horns, so that we could

      > make magical horns. I think that the altar should ask for at

      > least 100PP, if not 200pp in line with the altars in the jewelry

      > workshops

      I'll look into this.  I'm not too keen on providing unicorn horns

      ala vending machine however - I would like only to provide mundane

      components at these altars (like boots or what have you) since it

      isn't always the price but the rarity of an object that maintains

      the alchemy balance.

That makes sense to me. It seems a unicorn horn should not be an easy
buy from my point of view as a player. One should have to search for
unicorn horns in the fantasy world of CF.

Gene (aka poof|Galahad)
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.4.22-28mdkenterprise i686
 13:41:17 up 66 days,  7:38, 12 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.07, 0.02

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com