[CF-Devel] faster portgate (context diff)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon May 17 13:57:24 CDT 2004

      This is a good idea indeed. However, I don't want to write down all

      these locations offline. Could players get (buy or find) a Log Book

      that allows more entries than the limited scrolls and books they can

      get now? I run into the inscription limitation on a regular basis

      while writing scrolls to inform guild members of events in the guild.

Well, as i implemented it, the 'gps' will not give the same position
for all players. You must set its origin to use it, and obviously
players won't use the same.
Granted, it's only a fixed difference in location.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com