[CF-Devel] bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 23 11:02:38 CDT 2004

Several minor bugs:

When I use the "skills" command, for each skill it lists the current xp,
xp for the next level, and a percentage.  The percentage is always 0%.
I thought it was supposed to be the percentage of the way through the
current level (e.g., at 1000xp, you are 50% of the way to 2nd level).

The spellbook names are all singular possessive except for the
"summoners's" spellbooks.  For consistency, they should be "summoner's"
spellbooks.

I've seen at least one map with a fire chest that used to shoot out
fireballs shooting out magic bullets instead.  (The tower near the
department store has an example--I'll find the map name if someone
requests it.)

Spellbooks seem to have the wrong spells.  At the end of the CTower
quest, it's just a random spellbook.  I think this is the same bug that
is causing spellbooks to change spells in your apartment and not stack
properly (they have different values).

--PC

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com