[CF-Devel] throwing bombs...

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 23 16:25:22 CDT 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004 05:22:13 -0300
Karla Stenger <

     kstenger at montevideo.com.uy

     > wrote:

      hi all,

      	som players just reported to me and showed me some bombs they had just thrown

      away right after casting them, the strange thing was they wouldnt blow up like

      they should. Examining them and comparing to a fresh newly casted bomb's dump i

      found out differences that appear to be added by the throwing items code.

I 've thrown some bombs too.
The bombs always exploded, but the bomb image remains where it exploded.
When the bomb is thrown at an enemy (only tested it with Goblins)
the enemy picks it up. It's funny. You see them pick it up, walk a bit and ... *kaboom.

It's hard that this can happen to you too.
Maybe we should all bind a key "throw bomb", for the case you
get a bomb thrown at you by your party members by accident :)

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com