[CF-Devel] Scorn Sale Shop - big world

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon May 24 14:11:19 CDT 2004

Yes I know what you mean - but it is no wonder people dislike the
bigworld maps if taking 23 steps is such a chore. I suspect if that is
too far then no amount of distance is going to make people use it. They
would rather dump it onto the ground anyway. If you cave in to this
pressure pretty soon everything will be within 10 steps of the scorn
apartments and no one will go anywhere.  How about including about a
sign that says no littering or some other piece of social engeneering to
keep the streets clean as well?
OTHO, how about moving the General store to Southern Scorn and placing
this shop directly across from the apartments - that may be a better
solution.  The general store is likely more Newbie friendly anyway.