[CF-Devel] Scorn Sale Shop - big world

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat May 29 12:59:09 CDT 2004

On Monday 24 May 2004 15:07
ERACC wrote:

      On Monday 24 May 2004 14:11

      Todd Mitchell wrote:

      > Yes I know what you mean - but it is no wonder people dislike the

      > bigworld maps if taking 23 steps is such a chore. I suspect if

      > that is too far then no amount of distance is going to make

      > people use it. They would rather dump it onto the ground anyway.

     [...]

      Ok, I'll go with the general consensus on this list then.

Hmmm, no one votes. Ok. I will do the following.

        - Move the General Store to south Scorn, move the sale shop

          across from the apartments and put a "no littering" sign on

          the square.

I haven't figured out how to create a new image and archetype for
the store (little extra time). So, I'll use an existing building. Of
course, Todd, if you have something new I could use I'd be happy to
use it. :-)

BTW, to make a "diff" do I just run the diff command with specific
switches? If so which switches? An example would be great. TIA

Gene (poof|Galahad)
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.4.22-28mdkenterprise i686
 12:46:18 up 91 days,  6:41, 14 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.03, 0.00

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com