[CF-Devel] More Bronze Items and treasurelist + Updated classes (more)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Oct 9 12:30:24 CDT 2004

It is my mapset created by me, thus I know it inside
and out, if you changed the dir tree it would break.
The map's are not linerar, there are multiple ways to
get in and out of them from here to there.

You atleast show a small amount of respect to map
makers and their wishes, perhapse if you did you would
have more of them. I say that the maps would break
because they probably would. I have not dissappeared
so just out of respect please don't bucher my maps.

They are a work in progress and I am developing a
story line with them. They are not just hack and slash
and maim.

(Yes they are GPLd etc but that does not mean I would
not like to have some respect for my ongoing work, I'm
not demanding undue regard)

      Oh my, so you are the only person who can maintain

      and modify this mapset?

      > Don't complain about how a package is organized if

      > it's free and high quality.

      /me avoids comment about glass houses and hurled

      rocks.. =/

Make the comments, I doubt that they are relevant to
these maps. I did not criticize anyone's maps or code.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     http://vote.yahoo.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com