[CF-Devel] More Bronze Items and treasurelist + Updated classes (more)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Oct 10 04:00:47 CDT 2004

      You atleast show a small amount of respect to map

      makers and their wishes, perhapse if you did you would

      have more of them. I say that the maps would break

      because they probably would. I have not dissappeared

      so just out of respect please don't bucher my maps.

And you should at least show a small amount of respect to developers
who make the game possible in the first place, and to other map makers
who (probably) choose the current map structure. Don't ask more than
what YOU give :)

We're all working together for the game, on our *free time*. AFAIK no
one is paid to develop anything. Yes developers without map makers
won't go far, but true the other way around too ^_-

You'll also note that at least one has agreed to help you sort maps
out in subdirectories. Ok you know the maps because you made them, and
think moving files around would break thing. Now can you guarantee
that it's *totally impossible* to move files around while not breaking
stuff?

      They are a work in progress and I am developing a

      story line with them. They are not just hack and slash

      and maim.

Which is the case for other areas. Pupland, ancient pupland, to name
the ones i know.

      Make the comments, I doubt that they are relevant to

      these maps. I did not criticize anyone's maps or code.

Oh, and didn't you criticize developers just a few weeks ago? Remember
that stunt about the awful server being totally broken and how we
should fix it asap without delay because It Was Our Fault (tm), when
it was also due to your changes to treasures?

Ryo

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com