[CF-Devel] healing potions

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Oct 9 23:50:22 CDT 2004

I am experiencing weirdness when dealing with healing potions.
When created with a map, like in the house of healing or a shop they
appear to be fine but when I use either create as DM or a creator object
like an altar to create a healing potion they appear to act as magic
potions and not healing potions, or at least they do not heal and give
"you are at one with the powers of magic".  I could understand if they
were broken on maps too and would think it is a spell number thing, but
they appear to work fine on maps.  Anyone else notice this?  I've
checked the maps and they use the same arch (potion_heal) with no
significant modifications I can see.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com