[crossfire] Re: [patch] Large-denomination coins

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 20:05:23 CST 2005

And so says Anton Oussik on 24/12/05 18:40...
> I also have some concerns that this will cause inflation, and
> "platinum is the new silver". Could map and item makers please avoid
> making items that cost that much unless there is a very good reason
> for doing so?

If I understand the code correctly, a small change in shop.c can make
these coins pretty much "invisible" - they will still be accepted in
shops, but price evaluations will remain in plat, and shopkeepers will
not give you jade/amber.

Would that be better?

best,
                                               Lalo Martins