[crossfire] Banking system

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Dec 27 03:41:04 CST 2005

Hello.

> Thinking about lalo's patch, an interesting idea would be to make a
> patch that makes the banking system more useful by introducing the
> following changes to the banks:

(catching on mails, so replying to many things at once)

I must say I like the coin system as it is - having pile of coins to buy
items and such. Having enough strength to be able to carry the platinum
you need to get that really nice item is a fun thing imo :)
So if we want to change things, i'd go for a credit card / checkbook
system, but only for small amounts - like under 1000 platinum.
This way you wouldn't need to carry money for usual things, but only for
high-priced ones.
Rationale is that shopkeepers don't have any way to check whether your
bank account really has all that money, so prefer to get the real hard
coins :)

Just my 2 cents (of euro)

Nicolas