[crossfire] And now the MLAB name contoversy

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 09:37:42 CST 2005

Ok, some devs complained about MLAB being flatland...
so now it's not anymore with the help of a script.

Now a dev dosn't even like the name MLAB!!!
Well these maps are Mikeeusa's Lab... they are good
quality and encompass 1/4th of the entire crossfire
world (according to du).

Stop nitpicking.
I want my map dir to stay mlab.

Also cavesomething is developing regions so we will
have real regions and don't have to care about players
saying "oh that map dir dosn't sound like this area"
because he will see the region name in who etc and not
the dir url.

If you are so ungratefull for these maps that you
demand my dir name be changed then don't include them.

Be like XFree with all it's crap politics and
stagnation because of such nonsense.