[crossfire] And now the MLAB name contoversy

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 18:19:41 CST 2005

On second though how about making it mdream ?

MLAB take place almost entirely in a dream so
mdream would make sense.

--- Mitch Obrian <

     mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

     > wrote:

      Ok, some devs complained about MLAB being

      flatland...

      so now it's not anymore with the help of a script.

      Now a dev dosn't even like the name MLAB!!!

      Well these maps are Mikeeusa's Lab... they are good

      quality and encompass 1/4th of the entire crossfire

      world (according to du).

      Stop nitpicking.

      I want my map dir to stay mlab.

      Also cavesomething is developing regions so we will

      have real regions and don't have to care about

      players

      saying "oh that map dir dosn't sound like this area"

      because he will see the region name in who etc and

      not

      the dir url.

      If you are so ungratefull for these maps that you

      demand my dir name be changed then don't include

      them.

      Be like XFree with all it's crap politics and

      stagnation because of such nonsense.

      protection around

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      crossfire at metalforge.org