[crossfire] Re: Map Protocol Question

Alex Schultz AlDragon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:53:34 CDT 2005

Sebastian Andersson <

     bofh-lists-crossfire-dev at ...

     > writes:

      Shouldn't the secretive be based on the teleporter used to enter?

      If I enter via the front door, then I would expect it to be pretty

      obvious where I am, but not when entering via a "random" teleporter

      or just jumping around on the same map via a teleporter.

      That would of course make it even harder to update the maps (or perhaps

      some clever program could help here), but I think players would except

      it to work like that.

Yes, I have thought of that possibility, but as you say, it would make updating
more difficult, despite the result being a little nicer for the players.

Alex Schultz