[crossfire] Re: AW: Re: AW: About "glue" code

Andrew Fuchs fuchs.andy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:21:13 CDT 2005

On 7/15/05, Michael Toennies <

     michtoen at daimonin.net

     > wrote:

     You said that python beat lua any days in term of readable & easy to

     learn aspect. Can you give some examples please? I am just a bit curious

     about it.

I think this "flamewar" will continue for awhile, unless someone
actualy benchmarks lua, and python, when used by the server.

I don't have any experience with lua, but alot with python (slowly
working on a python based client/libraries).

      You assume never more as 10-20 players on a crossfire server?

Seems to be the usual amount of players per server (highest ive seen
was ~25, on metalforge).  I have no idea if that is a good or bad
thing though...

--
Andrew Fuchs