[crossfire] Quests, continued

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 19:36:10 CDT 2005

I agree. It should be done in the server.

--- Nicolas Weeger <

     nicolas.weeger at laposte.net

     > wrote:

      Hello.

      I'm not totally satisfied of my quest

      implementation. It's not general

      enough for many things we could think of, and there

      are some drawbacks

      (like removing all markers on completion).

      Therefore I suggest we don't use that for now, and

      think of everything

      we'd want to be able to do.

      What I can think of (some stolen from Daimonin):

      * kill a monster

      * collect n items of something

      * go someplace

      * get an item (from a chest/monster) only if doing

      quest

      Granted this can be done with plugins, but i'd say

      we should implement

      that as part of server itself.

      Ryo

      crossfire at metalforge.org