[crossfire] Lone Town Permanent Apartment

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Jun 4 17:10:32 CDT 2005

      Sounds good. However, I can find the archetype for a creator in the

      CFJavaEditor archlists but I cannot find anything called destructor

      other than the tool related to buildable buildings.

      What is a destructor and how does one use it?

As you say, destructor is related to map-building. It removes the
topmost buildable item on the spot it's applied to.
I don't think there's anything to destroy items.

One suggestion, then. Prolly complex for nothing, but well.
* put a creator at desired spot
* put a teleporter on it
* teleporter gets activated by the 'buy new cauldron' altar
* teleporter destination is an altar slaying a cauldron, doing nothing
(or a "burp" sound?
* the 'buy new cauldron' also activates (with a small delay?) the creator

This way, old cauldron (if still there) is removed, and a new one is
created.

Maybe strange, but should work.

      Gene

Nicolas