[crossfire] Dungeon in scorn linked to wolfsburg

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 11 18:51:07 CST 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 05:26 pm
Andy Fuchs wrote:

      The Pirate Den scorn port has an exit leading to wolfsburg.

      Since the boat to wolfsburg has been moved to navar, this creates an

      easier way to get to navar.

I don't see this as a bad thing.

      The soulution would be to move these maps, or expand the dungeon

      (mikeeusa's idea).

Nothing wrong with expanding dungeons, of course. I just do not
understand why having an easier way to get to Navar is "not good".
After all, one can take the dragon transport and get there as easily
as using this dungeon. IMO, there should be dragon transport between
all the major crossfire cities for those that want to use that method
of travel. It would also be another way to remove coinage from the CF
economy by making players buy tickets each time they wish to fly.

FWIW, I have been looking at places to put dragon transport hangars.
But if people in general think making travel between the crossfire
cities easier is "Bad" then I don't want to waste my time on that.

Gene
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.6.8.1-12mdk i686
 18:40:07 up 58 days,  1:47,  8 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.11, 0.07

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers